Department Of Anaesthesia
An anaesthetic is used to temporarily reduce or take away sensation, usually so that otherwise painful
procedures or surgery can be performed.
There are two types of anaesthetics:
- General, which make the patient unconscious.
- Local, which numb the part of the body that would otherwise feel pain.
Anaesthesia-induced sleep is not the same as ordinary sleep but a form of temporary unconsciousness
that is carefully controlled by the anaesthetist. This involves administering the right quantity of
anaesthesia for each kind of operation. Throughout the procedure, different types of medicines are added
or removed to relieve the pain and maintain the right level of unconsciousness.
For some operations, the best option is to combine a local anaesthetic such as spinal or epidural anaesthesia with medicines to make the patient sleepy. The anaesthetist can explain these details in advance.
Types of Anaesthesia
- High Risk Anaesthesia
- Spinal Anaethesia
- Epidural Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
- Painless Surgeries
Result :Relief to patients to avoid painful surgeries & also Relief to Doctors who can perform long surgeries very easily.
- Mobile No. :
- +91-9636180222, 8094482221
- Phone No. :
- 0141-2356944, 2357570
- Email Id :
- Mr. Vikram Pareek, MedipersonMy father was cared for in Marudhar Hospital and i was very happy with the standard of care.
- Mr. Pratap Singh, MLAMarudhar Hospital is doing a great job in providing good, affordable health care.
- Dr. Pratima SinghMy daughter was treated in Marudhar Hospital and received very good care.
- Dr. Rukmani SinghThe ICU care of my grandmother while in Marudhar Hospital was of good quality and was caring and compassionate.
- Dr. Rahul Singh, G I surgeon USAThe standards of care in Marudhar Hospital are appreciable . patient care is very good.
- Dr. Sangeeta Verma, Psychiatric USAI am grateful to the Doctors ans staff of Marudhar Hospital for the excellent care of my mother while in hospital.