Department Of Cardiology
Cardiology is a medical specialty and a branch of internal medicine concerned with disorders of the heart. It deals with the diagnosis and treatment of such conditions as congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, electrophysiology, heart failure and valvular heart disease. Subspecialties of the cardiology field include cardiac electrophysiology, echocardiography, interventional cardiology and nuclear cardiology.
Types of Cardiology
- Invasive Cardiology
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
What are invasive, non-invasive, and interventional cardiology?Invasive cardiology uses open or minimally-invasive surgery to identify or treat structural or electrical abnormalities within the heart structure.
Non-invasive cardiology identifies heart problems without using any needles, fluids, or other instruments which are inserted into the body.
Interventional cardiology is a non-surgical option which uses a catheter – a small, flexible tube – to repair damaged or weakened vessels, narrowed arteries, or other affected parts of the heart structure.
Result :Relief to patients to avoid painful surgeries & also Relief to Doctors who can perform long surgeries very easily.
- Mobile No. :
- +91-9636180222, 8094482221
- Phone No. :
- 0141-2356944, 2357570
- Email Id :
- Mr. Vikram Pareek, MedipersonMy father was cared for in Marudhar Hospital and i was very happy with the standard of care.
- Mr. Pratap Singh, MLAMarudhar Hospital is doing a great job in providing good, affordable health care.
- Dr. Pratima SinghMy daughter was treated in Marudhar Hospital and received very good care.
- Dr. Rukmani SinghThe ICU care of my grandmother while in Marudhar Hospital was of good quality and was caring and compassionate.
- Dr. Rahul Singh, G I surgeon USAThe standards of care in Marudhar Hospital are appreciable . patient care is very good.
- Dr. Sangeeta Verma, Psychiatric USAI am grateful to the Doctors ans staff of Marudhar Hospital for the excellent care of my mother while in hospital.