Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
Physiotherapy provides services to develop maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability throughout the lifespan. This includes providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.
Physiotherapists can help patient in following process:
- Undertake a comprehensive examination/assessment of the patient/client or needs of a client group
- Evaluate the findings from the examination/assessment to make clinical judgments regarding patients/clients
- Formulate a diagnosis, prognosis and plan
- Provide consultation within their expertise and determine when patients/clients need to be referred to another healthcare professional
- Implement a physical therapist intervention/treatment programme
- Determine the outcomes of any interventions/treatments
- Make recommendations for self-management
|Joint Pain||:||Arthritis, bursitis, lupus, degenerative joints, poorly aligned joints, joint instability|
|Muscle Pain||:||Torn muscles, pulled/strained muscles, tight muscles, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, muscle cramps, calf strain, pulled hamstring, groin strain, strained gluteals, abdominal strain|
|Soft Tissue Injuries||:||Tendinitis, tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis), patellar tendinitis, Achilles tendinitis, whiplash, back strain, neck strain, rotator cuff injuries, iliotibial band syndrome (ITB)|
|Joint Injuries||:||Joint sprains, dislocated joints, sprained ankle, sprained knee, sprained wrist, sprained elbow, degenerated meniscus, torn cartilage, unstable joints, joint hypermobility|
|Overuse Injuries||:||Carpal tunnel, repetitive stress syndrome, shin splints, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, tension headaches|
|Swelling and Edema||:||Lymphedema, swollen joints, edema, lymphatic congestion, chronic joint or muscle inflammation|
|Postural Problems||:||Poor posture, round shoulders, scapular instability, muscle weakness, muscle imbalance, poor muscle tone, hypotonia|
|Recovery from Surgery||:||Athletic injury surgery, reconstructive surgery, joint replacement surgery, meniscus repair, ligament surgery, tendon surgery, lymph node removal|
|Bruising||:||Bruising following injuries or surgery, contusions|
|Foot Pain||:||Plantar fasciitis, fallen arches|
- Mobile No. :
- +91-9636180222, 8290070000
- Phone No. :
- 0141-2356944, 2357570
- Email Id :
- Mr. Vikram Pareek, MedipersonMy father was cared for in Marudhar Hospital and i was very happy with the standard of care.
- Mr. Pratap Singh, MLAMarudhar Hospital is doing a great job in providing good, affordable health care.
- Dr. Pratima SinghMy daughter was treated in Marudhar Hospital and received very good care.
- Dr. Rukmani SinghThe ICU care of my grandmother while in Marudhar Hospital was of good quality and was caring and compassionate.
- Dr. Rahul Singh, G I surgeon USAThe standards of care in Marudhar Hospital are appreciable . patient care is very good.
- Dr. Sangeeta Verma, Psychiatric USAI am grateful to the Doctors ans staff of Marudhar Hospital for the excellent care of my mother while in hospital.