Welcome To Marudhar Hospital
Marudhar hospital is the dream vision of its founder Dr. Shivraj Singh Rathore along with its team of dedicated staff to provide top quality accessible and affordable healthcare in a caring and compassionate environment to all patients.
The hospital started as a 50 bedded hospital and has grown to a 150 bedded well equpied morden hospital with a plan of expansion to 200 beds in the coming year. The hospital provides all specialty and super specialty care under one roof and is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The hospital lab has attained the prestigious NABL accreditation according to international standards of ISO 15189:2007. The hospital has been recognized and empanelled by all major central & state government organisations for treatment of their patients along with all major Insurance companies and TPA,s.
The journey to equitable and affordable healthcare for all is long but each step counts before we reach to fulfill the long awaited eye dream of our patients.
The five operation theatres are equipped with state of the art equipment & stilled with experienced, well qualified, dedicated staff. Strict asepsis measures and all universal standard protocols of care are followed in our operation theatres...Read More
Our qualified team of neonatologists, pediatric surgeons, and pediatric intensivists are available along with experienced and qualified paramedical staff for round the clock intensive monitoring and treatment of the neonates in our NICU The...Read More
We have 8 bedded ICU and 2 bedded ICU -2 with all facilities for treatment of all emergencies and critical care of all types of cases. Our doctors are available round the clock and specialists and superspl of all disciplines are available for...Read More
- Mobile No. :
- Phone No. :
- 0141-2356944, 2357570
- Email Id :
- Mr. Vikram Pareek, MedipersonMy father was cared for in Marudhar Hospital and i was very happy with the standard of care.
- Mr. Pratap Singh, MLAMarudhar Hospital is doing a great job in providing good, affordable health care.
- Dr. Pratima SinghMy daughter was treated in Marudhar Hospital and received very good care.
- Dr. Rukmani SinghThe ICU care of my grandmother while in Marudhar Hospital was of good quality and was caring and compassionate.
- Dr. Rahul Singh, G I surgeon USAThe standards of care in Marudhar Hospital are appreciable . patient care is very good.
- Dr. Sangeeta Verma, Psychiatric USAI am grateful to the Doctors ans staff of Marudhar Hospital for the excellent care of my mother while in hospital.
MARUDHAR HOSPITAL Emergency & Trauma Care provide comprehensive emergency medical services 365*24*7.Equipped with state of the art emergency equipment and staffed by specialist teams, they provide all lifesaving procedures including resuscitation, airway protection, vascular support, multidisciplinary support in case of accidents, falls, and assaults.Read more
Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery or, keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.5-1.5cm) as compared to larger incisions needed in traditional surgical procedures.Read more
Physiotherapy provides services to develop maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability throughout the lifespan. This includes providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.Read more